Patient Care - Provider Information
None at this time.
Infectious Disease Program
The Infectious Disease Program provides a variety of services to assist with the identification and control of communicable diseases. Surveillance and followup are conducted by public health nurses on all communicable diseases reported to the health department by private physicians and hospitals.
- Know Your ABCs: Quick Guide - Effective 9-16-2016
- Ohio Department of Health's Infectious Control Manual
- Disease Reporting Requirements
- Reporting to the Wayne County Health
- Infectious Disease Reporting Form Department/After-Hours Infectious Disease Reporting
- Varicella Disease Reporting Form
Immunization services are available at our walk-in clinics at the health department. The health department also conducts satellite immunizations clinics in Apple Creek and Kidron on a monthly basis.
- Clinic Hours
- Current CDC Immunization Schedule, ages 0-18
- Importance of AFIX/MOBI
- Fall 2016 School Vaccine Requirements
- Multi-lingual Vaccine Information Statements (VIS)
Perinatal Hepatitis B Prevention
Information and links about the importance of Perinatal reporting.